Can't stay logged in

dbbeat
This was looking good, but Nabble keeps not recognising me, constantly asks me to log-in, but doesn't complete the log-in and asks again.
I can't get a Forum set-up.

I am using Safari in Mac OS X 10.5.8

Re: Can't stay logged in

dbbeat
and every time that I try to create a sub forum I am told that I am not registered:
"Since you are not a registered user, we must check that you are a human."

When I re-register, it doesn't complete – because I am registered!

Re: Can't stay logged in

dbbeat
I also get this message, even though I created the Forum and logged-in:

'Sorry, but you don't have privileges to change this forum.

Please contact dbbeat about making changes to this forum.'

Re: Can't stay logged in

Hugo <Nabble>
This seems to be an issue with Safari and we will take a look. While you wait, you may use Firefox for that purpose. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Can't stay logged in

dbbeat
OK, great to have a reply as it looks like a really good, clean-looking Forum tool.
I did wonder if it's a Safari issue.
Thanks

Re: Can't stay logged in

dbbeat
It's working ok, just at the moment. Strange.

I'm using same OS, same version of Safari – Version 4.0.3 (5531.9)
though in a different location on a different computer.