Can't see my forum in Firefox - Help!

JHodgson
Hello, I'm having problems viewing my forum in Firefox.
I can see it on our website using IE7 and Chrome, but not firefox.  The page is just blank!
I've had this problem for about 24 hours.

Anyone?  Help?

The url is http://www.yourpaceormine.com/forum.php

Thanks, John

Re: Can't see my forum in Firefox - Help!

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi John,

Your forum works fine on my firefox (version 3.0.11).
Which version are you using?
Do you see any javascript error on the nabble.com domain?

Thanks for reporting this.
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Can't see my forum in Firefox - Help!

JHodgson
thanks for getting back to me Hugo.  I solved the problem - I installed a Firefox addon and it was messing up my ability to see the forum.
Anyway, I unistalled it and we're back to normal.
Thanks again,
John

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi John,

Your forum works fine on my firefox (version 3.0.11).
Which version are you using?
Do you see any javascript error on the nabble.com domain?

Thanks for reporting this.
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Can%27t-see-my-forum-in-Firefox---Help%21-tp3205282p3205933.html
To unsubscribe from Can't see my forum in Firefox - Help!, click here.