Can't save at all.

GD

Can't save at all.

GD
I have try saving my changes. But it just keep loading. Is it you or me? it work great for a few days ago.
this is what i get: 'Saving data... please wait'

Re: Can't save at all.

Mencey Melgar
That is because you probably made a mistake in the code. Try to go to the advanced editor(options wheel - Advanced Editor), there you will find the mistake
:) Helper
GD

Re: Can't save at all.

GD
Nopp. its no error. I dont care. Delate evrything and begin from the begining...

Re: Can't save at all.

Mencey Melgar
It must be an error. Try to search the overriden macro in your advanced editor, maybe it is duplicated(the code)
:) Helper
GD

Re: Can't save at all.

GD
hi! I even try a backup of my NAML. It won't fix this problem. I still cant save.
I deleited som of my css code. And same problem. I dont know hot to fix it.
the only thing is if i delate all my naml and begin again. And that is not what i want :(

Re: Can't save at all.

GregChapman
Like LouK, I still wonder if there's a bug in your code. Here's why...

See:
http://support.nabble.com/Put-date-and-time-on-Photo-Gallery-posts-tp7582058p7582095.html
GD

Re: Can't save at all.

GD
If there is a bug code, and thats ''if''. How can i fix this when i cant save. I dont want to delite all my NAML, and there is no error.

Re: Can't save at all.

Pedro
Please, every time when you post something here, you should also give your forum's url to make things faster.

Re: Can't save at all.

Mencey Melgar
GD wrote
If there is a bug code, and thats ''if''. How can i fix this when i cant save. I dont want to delite all my NAML, and there is no error.
As I told you, the bug is probably a double macro code in the same macro and only using the advanced editor you will be able to fix it. Anyways, as Pedro said, posting your url will make all easier
:) Helper
GD

Re: Can't save at all.

GD
It's okay, I've begun to re-encode all the micro from the beginning now andi  have the same appearance as before. Have a lot remains but its okey now. apologizes for bad behavior!