Can't register on old Nabble.

Jeff_H
Hi,

The forum I want to post to appears to be only on old Nabble. When I try to register I never receive a confirming email. I can register on the new Nabble, but it doesn't let me post to the forum.
Please help.

Thanks

Re: Can't register on old Nabble.

Hugo <Nabble>
Which forum are you trying to post to?
Maybe we should migrate it to the new Nabble.

RE: Can't register on old Nabble.

Jeff_H

webERP accounting

Thanks

Maybe we should migrate it to the new Nabble.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Can-t-register-on-old-Nabble-tp4544093p4545828.html
To unsubscribe from Can't register on old Nabble., click here.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4854 (20100210) __________

http://www.eset.com

RE: Can't register on old Nabble.

Hugo <Nabble>
The webERP accounting forum has been migrated to Nabble2. You should be able to use it without problems (just make sure you are a subscriber before posting).
http://n4.nabble.com/webERP-accounting-f1478800.html