Can't register - Get e-mail but link to old.nabble... does not work

Can't register - Get e-mail but link to old.nabble... does not work

Jazmin
What happens is that:

I've entered my registration info, received the e-mail, and got a confirmation link

http://old.nabble.com/user/Register3.jtp?email=email&key=nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The server old.nabble does not answer.

Re: Can't register - Get e-mail but link to old.nabble... does not work

Hugo <Nabble>
The old.nabble.com server (our old Nabble1 system) is slow and heavily loaded. So please try again and check if it works. We are moving forums from the old system to the new system in order to reduce the load on that old server (read more).