Can't post video. How to fix this problem?

EVL

Can't post video. How to fix this problem?

EVL
Video embedded tags is here.
http://mreporter.ru/ReporterMessages!viewReport.do?reportid=9081

If i trie to post it then i see this error text:

Attribute 'data' in tag 'object' not allowed
Please fix the error and try again.

What i must to do?
 ''I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying''

Re: Can't post video. How to fix this problem?

Hugo <Nabble>
We are discussing this internally and we will look for a solution. For now, please post only the link to the video. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Can't post video. How to fix this problem?

It is now possible to embed that video. Please try again and let me know if you have issues.
EVL

Re: Can't post video. How to fix this problem?

EVL

It works now
 ''I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying''