Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

farhad.jabiyev
Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page (http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/)

I am posting message, but then receiev such email: "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender"

Re: Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

GregChapman
Be aware that that forum is just an archive of messages posted to a mail list.
If you wish to post to the list via the archive then you will need to subscribe to the mail list itself.
To do this you send an email to: user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org

Re: Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

farhad.jabiyev
I already did it. Now, I did it for the second time and receive email that "You have already subscribed"

Re: Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

GregChapman
In which case, I think we need to see more of the message that said  "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" to see what further information it provides about the reason for non-delivery and whether it comes from Nabble or the mail list itself.

Re: Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

farhad.jabiyev
HEre is the content of e-mail:

This is the mail system at host n6.nabble.com.

                   The mail system

<user@ignite.apache.org>: host mx1-he-de.apache.org[116.203.90.47] said: 550
    5.7.23 <user@ignite.apache.org>: Recipient address rejected: Message
    rejected due to: Receiver policy for SPF Softfail.
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/ASF+Mail+Rejection+Policy

Re: Can't post question to nabble in subscribed page

GregChapman
I think the clue is in this:
Message rejected due to: Receiver policy for SPF Softfail.

I had to Google "SPF Softfail", but it looks as if the Apache mail lists have introduced new security measures and they prevent the Nabble approach of spoofing a subscribers address when forwarding a post made on the archive to the mail list.

I'm guessing that the topic:
http://support.nabble.com/Tomcat-user-group-tp7604231.html
relates to the same issue.

If this is true, it means that no one will be able to post on a mail list archive that adopts that measure, and they will only be useful as historic records of mail list posts. :-(

Hopefully, someone from Nabble will be able to confirm this diagnosis.