Can't post NEW TOPIC

K7SU
Suddenly, when users try to post a NEW TOPIC, they are getting this message...

ARRL Idaho Discussion Forum
Refresh  Permalink  K7SU
You Cannot Post Here
Sorry, but you can't create new topics here.
Note that you may still be able to reply to posts.

You may request permission to post here or contact ARRL Idaho if you have questions.
Free forum by Nabble Edit this page

I have no idea how to fix this.  Can anyone offer some help?
Here is the link...

http://www.idahoarrl.info/forumdiscussion.html

Thanks in advance.

Kelly

Re: Can't post NEW TOPIC

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I clicked on Options > Users Change permissions and marked the "anyone" checkbox. Image below.
Permission_Changed.png

Re: Can't post NEW TOPIC

K7SU
Oh my!  Thank you very much!  I set this up about 2 years ago and forgot just about everything I did. Old minds are a terrible thing to waste.  Thanks again.

Kelly