Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

>>Rocket Reeshard>>
I'm not to "code" priivy but I can put the given snippet on any line and it always loads the forum above everything else on my page? STUCK!
Mr. Richard
Team Kap tin

Re: Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you give us the link to your forum page? We'll take a look.

Re: Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

>>Rocket Reeshard>>

Re: Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

 tags where you currently have "I would like to put the forums here!!!!! Thanks!"

The Nabble embedding code is in the html but it is currently inserted in the wrong place.

To find the code, search for:

<a id="nabblelink" href="http://n2.nabble.com/Roadie-Brainstorming-Conglomeration-f1648637.html">Roadie Brainstorming Conglomeration</a>
<script src="http://n2.nabble.com/embed/f1648637"></script>
Will <Nabble>
Administrator
In the html, put the Nabble embedding code into the

Re: Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

Tom Mcgreevy
Hi there.
I prefer to have the Forum open up first on top of page ! ( Easier to find ),  but thanks for the tip for future ref:
Can I just thank all you guys at Nabble for a brill forum ( It gets the whole World talking ! )
     I cant fault Nabble,  and the support is fantastic !

( Tom in Cyprus whilst serving with the UN )
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: Can't position Nabble forum exactly where I want to on web page?

>>Rocket Reeshard>>
...it worked; you the man - great forum BTW! - Merry christmas.....
Mr. Richard
Team Kap tin