Can't login to change domain name

gldickens3
I want to change my domain name but I am unable to do so as follows:

I am already logged in to nabble and I go to:  Options > Application > Change Domain Name

When I do this it then presents a username/password login dialog.  Then, when I enter my credentials again (that I know for certain work), it just loops back to the login without an error message or anything.  So, I am stuck in this loop without any way to change my domain name.

Please let me know how to  proceed.

Thanks,

Gordon.

Re: Can't login to change domain name

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please post a screenshot so that we can have a look?

Re: Can't login to change domain name

gldickens3
I figured it out.  For some reason, my user was no longer an admin user.  I set my forum up 11 years ago back in 2009 and I am sure that my user was set as an admin since I had already changed the domain name to something that I own.  So, I don't know why I was removed as an admin but everything worked when I added my user back as an admin.

In any event, this problem  is now solved.

Thanks,

Gordon.