Can't lock topics

Emanrice
Hello, I can't seem to lock any topics on my forum. I go to the topic I want to lock, click the arrow next to options, click lock topic, yet nothing happens. I refreshed the page, closed the browser and came back, nothing. Is this a bug? Is anyone else having this problem?

Re: Can't lock topics

Omar
Hey Emanrice,
Seems to be a rash of temporary glitchs with the forums at the moment (see the other free support topics for example).
Id just try again tomorrow (and yes, I cant lock topics on my forum either).

Re: Can't lock topics

Emanrice
Huh, well I guess I'll be waiting till they fix some of these.

Re: Can't lock topics

Noban
I'm having the exact same problem on my forum. I've also noticed that changing permissions for who is allowed to lock/unlock topics isn't working right either.

Re: Can't lock topics

Hugo <Nabble>
We have just released a fix for that problem and it should work now. Please let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Can't lock topics

Emanrice
No issues here.