Can't get on ATWT board

chateaurew
Hi

just wandering what is happening to the ATWT nabble board. We can't seem to get on passed the front page...there is no access to the threads?

thanks.

rew
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Can't get on ATWT board

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is not at Nabble. The embedding code is not on that page anymore. So I removed the redirect option so that people can still use the forum here:
http://n2.nabble.com/As-The-World-Turns-Fan-Message-Board-f473519.html

I remember the owner (a_priori) is unavailable for a long time. I don't know if he came back and changed that page or if google decided to remove the embedding code.

Re: Can't get on ATWT board

jbsoapfan
Hi Chat...boy I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble!!  I can't even get to the front page...just keep getting an FORBIDDEN ERROR 403 message.  I'll keep monitoring this support page hoping someone has an answer.  Is it possible that the board shut down since A-P founded it and has been MIA now for almost a year.  Maybe some kind of thing lapsed without him monitoring it and the board is closed?

Can we start a new one??  I don't know how though or how to contact people (CCT, Someotherday, etc.)

My e-mail is  jamiebeck2001@yahoo.com if you want to contact me directly to figure something out.

Re: Can't get on ATWT board

chateaurew
Hey jb

try this first.....

http://n2.nabble.com/As-The-World-Turns-Fan-Message-Board-f473519.html

and if it doesn't work keep checking back here okay?

I think Hugo may have found the problem...has nothing to do with Nabble at all....

I got on!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Can't get on ATWT board

chateaurew
Thanks Hugo!  You are awesome...keep up the good work....

btw... I think that we would like to have a change in the people in charge of the board. I know there is one person..but he can't do it all. There are threads there that AP left up that we can't get rid of and we would like to change the banner etc. etc. etc.

How do we go about doing this?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket