Can't find my fourum via search engines

1j1

Can't find my fourum via search engines

1j1

Is there something else I need to do?  As of right now I can only find it via the link.
(http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/)

Re: Can't find my fourum via search engines

Harvey
Is this it?

HTTPS Please!
1j1

Re: Can't find my fourum via search engines

1j1
No, sorry...  those are different ones.  What I get is that I don't see my forum even if i type "lake hoohaw boards nabble".
Not sure, maybe I messed something in configuration or such. On Forumotion forum it was just by listing all the tag words your forum could be found by + letting your forum be visible to everyone or hidden.

On my pic: I left the default ones & thought that would be enough to find it by those words but it seems not working. Or what should I type in there then?  A sorta essay?

Re: Can't find my fourum via search engines

Pedro
When did you change your title and meta tags?
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Can't find my fourum via search engines

1j1
Those are original ones since I created the forum, I didn't change them.

Re: Can't find my fourum via search engines

Pedro
Indeed, it seems that google are not finding your site. we are investigating it.
In the mean time, you can try to use google webmaster tools.
My test forum.