Can't delete my own topics...

MrSun
Hi, I've been trying to delete my topics for a while now and they don't seem to delete. Any help?
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

Hugo <Nabble>
We changed the delete function to replace the contents with "Contents Deleted...".
We do this because we don't want users to destroy threads when they delete posts. You may remove the post from the thread/forum, but it will still exist under your profile. Sooner or later it will be deleted by our garbage collection tool.

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

MrSun
It would be nice to delete topics that aren't part of a forum. To reduce space.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

deniz
Hi My name is Deniz Özlem Ekemen .My curriculum vitae publishs in this site without my permission.İ havent got into this site..When i search my name in google i he realized please
Can someone help me i dont looking for a jon now and i dont want to publish my whole info adress,phone number..

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

Hugo <Nabble>
I deleted that post on Nabble1.

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

Robbie
I could not see the "delete content" option. Could tell me the steps to go there

Re: Can't delete my own topics...

Hugo <Nabble>
You can only delete your own posts. This option is available under the More dropdown, see it here.

You can't delete posts from other users. In this case, you should use the "remove post" option instead, which just moves the post out of the forum (the post will continue to exist in our database and can still be found under the author's profile page).