Can't create a Nabble blog

I can't create a single Nabble app. Upon completion to sign up and create it, it gets stuck/hangs on a blank white page, with the URL: http://n8.nabble.com/more/ForumStart$Save.jtp

Nothing happens. When I try to reload, it asks me to enter the info again. Loop process, no results. I really wanted to use Nabble, but it seems to me that I can't even sign up for the service. :(

Re: Can't create a Nabble blog

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Does it ask you for a password?

Re: Can't create a Nabble blog

It asks me to enter an e-mail, password, forum name, etc. The initial setup process, but then just does nothing once I submit captcha and forum/blog name info. Shows a blank white screen with the URL I posted in the initial post above. I tried registering on different devices, with the same result. :( Hopefully, it's fixed soon.