Can't Seem to Change blog so that everyone can see???

Can't Seem to Change blog so that everyone can see???

chewychabs
HI!
We embedded a blog via nabble to one of our clients site. Everything was great until I noticed just now that when you click the blog it requires everyone to log in? We don't want that, it should just be a free blog that you can see once clicking blog.What can I do?

Re: Can't Seem to Change blog so that everyone can see???

GregChapman
It sounds as if you  have removed the "View" permission from "Anyone" and added it to "Registered".

Most people will allow "Anyone" to "View" a blog, but will want users to "Register" before giving them the "Reply" permission (so they can comment on posts) but will reserve "Create_topic" for the "Administrator" (the owner of the blog).

If your client is not very computer literate, you may want to keep the Administrator rights to yourself, and assign your client to the "Members" group and give those in that group "Create_topic" permission. Obviously, I am assuming that only client will be creating new topics/entries in the blog.