Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Randymandy
Hi,
I keep getting error page when trying to register onto Itus Networks Owners Forum
Help please

Randy

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
What’s the url to the forum?

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Randymandy

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
strange error concerning the reCaptcha... I'll let Franklin know

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Randymandy
Any news on when it will be fixed?
Still not working as of now...

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
have you tried to get in contact with the owner of the forum? tell him that there is an issue with a macro that prevents users from registering. you should be able to contact him via email...

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Randymandy
One can only send email after login.... (therein lies the problem)
Also I can't find an email in plain text...
Stuck!

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
hmm... It could be a DNS issue on the owners side
his email is "gfowler1 at outlook.com", tell him your issue about not being able to register(with reCaptcha) and make sure the DNS and CNAME of the forum is pointed to the correct server "x6.nabble.com"

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
I have sent out an email to the owner of the site. we have seen a similar problem before actually, hope he responds since its up to him tp fix the CNAME/DNS issue (lets hope its the correct issue)

Great Thanks for your help... ;-)
Hope we can sort it soon

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

haozwang<Nabble>
I did not hear back from the owner...
I reset the domain name to nabble and you can register on it.
http://itus-networks-owners-forum.77436.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Can't Register on "Itus Networks Owners Forum"

Randymandy
Thanks... that has worked a treat.
I'm in...