Can someone create a forum me? I am willing to pay!

Can someone create a forum me? I am willing to pay!

Beraenil
Hello,

I really would like to use Nabble as the forum for my website. However, I am not adept at all at creating one and don't really have the time it takes to make one worthy of being released. Perhaps there is someone that is interested in doing this for me. I am willing to pay a little and assist in helping make the process go as smooth as possible. Please contact me if you are interested!

Re: Can someone create a forum me? I am willing to pay!

Hugo <Nabble>
You can send more details to my email: h u g o [at] n a b b l e [dot] com, like a link to your website and how much you think it is worth spending.