Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another

Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another

ClaudeMobetta
Hello -

Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another Administrator/Moderators if one wanted out of Administrator/Moderatoring. This is beside the owner's authority..

Thanks- Claude

http://n2.nabble.com/LOA-Computer-Help-plus-f2634207ef2634207.html

Re: Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, one administrator can add/remove other administrators. As you know, the owner can never be removed. I believe that your co-administrators are people that you trust. So this shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another

Planet Jackson
How do you designate yourself the owner of a forum?  I mean, I created my forums, but how does Nabble know me from any other administrators I appoint?  I'm just curious.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can one Administrator/Moderators delete another

Hugo <Nabble>
We store owners and administrators differently in the database.