Can not register

Tom Trimmer
I have created a working forum through Weebly.com.  I havae tried to register many times with different email addresses and I receive no email notification.  I have checked all spam folders.  Please check this out and tell me how to fix the problem.  go to custommarineproducts.com and try registering.
Thanks,
Tom
tdtrimmer@yahoo.com

Re: Can not register

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is in your inbox. Please try another email (preferably from another server -- e.g., gmail, etc.) and see if it works. I just tried it and the email arrived in seconds.