Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Xilin
From yesterday, subscribers could not read Chinese Characters.
From today, posts and reply Chinese Characters can not be read.

Please help!

Below is an eaxmple link

http://n2.nabble.com/%E8%AE%A8%E8%AE%BA%E6%9C%89%E5%85%B3%E5%B8%8C%E6%9E%97%E4%BB%BB%E8%81%8C%E7%9A%84%E4%BA%BA%E9%80%89%E9%97%AE%E9%A2%98-tt3386162.html#none

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

We have fixed the problem.
Please take a look and let me know if you still see problems.

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Passing
The forum posts are ok now but the email subscriptions are still showing all ???? Instead Chinese chars.

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Passing
Some of the replies from the same thread are missing after you fixed the gobbled text.

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

Franklin <Nabble>
When did this problem with the emails start?

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

xilin
for me it happened three days ago, on Aug 5, around 11 am. From that time all post that were written in Chinese came to my email are shown in a bunch of question marks. They look like this:

????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????
??/?????/????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????

Thanks for fixing the forum posts, but could you please also take a look at the subscriptions? Thanks!

Administrator
Please email me the source of a good (old) email and a bad (new) email.  If you use gmail, you can get the source by selecting "Show original" in the menu for the email.  Please email this to fschmidt@gmail.com .  Thanks.

This should be fixed now.

Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday

xilin
I am not able to get in to any topic in xilin chinese forum anymore. I can go to the forum page but not able to click into any sub-forum. Please go to
http://n2.nabble.com/xilin-chinese-school-f3010347.html
and try to to to any sub-forum. The explorer tries indefinitely but going no where. It is not because of the internet, because I am able to visit other links, but my forum links :-(. Please help!!! Thank you in advance
-xilin

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Franklin Schmidt <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
This should be fixed now.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Can-not-read-Chinese-Characters-from-yesterday-tp3399282p3408354.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Can not read Chinese Characters from yesterday, click here.

Administrator
We had some problems with the database this morning.  This should work now.