Can my accounts be murged...?

James Homuth
When I created this particular account, I had *thought* I was logged in at www.nabble.com. Instead, looks like I'm logged into n2.nabble.com. The problem is, I created a second one by accident at www.nabble.com, and they both give me access to completely different things. Is it possible for me to have both accounts merged, so that I only need to worry about logging in to one or the other to post to my particular forums/mailing lists?

In addition, I mistakenly created a forum which is supposed to be archiving messages from gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org. That forum is on n2.nabble.com. I did so not knowing of the original forum, and now I believe we have problems. Can that forum possibly be deleted? I tried on my own, but it just won't go away.

Re: Can my accounts be murged...?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, Nabble1 and Nabble2 are two systems. Eventually Nabble1 will migrate to nabble2. For now, we just keep the two separate. So, sorry, the user accounts on 2 systems cannot be merged.

With regard to the gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org archive, duplicates are ok, and you should be able to delete it. Can you tell us what did you do to delete it and not working?