Can i change free forum by nabble to powered by nabble?

Can i change free forum by nabble to powered by nabble?

GoNelson
I was wondering if you could change it to powered by instead of free forum by nabble

Re: Can i change free forum by nabble to powered by nabble?

GoNelson
anyone?

Re: Can i change free forum by nabble to powered by nabble?

GregChapman
I can't imagine that Nabble would object to this. Indeed one of my forums on the n5 server has this code:

<override_macro name="nabble_footer">
                Powered by
                <n.nabble_homepage_link/>

                <n.macro_viewer_page_link/>

    <n.as_html_comments.>Ad.<n.is_ad_safe/></n.as_html_comments.>
</override_macro>
 and I certainly didn't add it.

It's strange because another of my forums on the n4 server shows "Free forum by" with no macro over ride, while this support forum has a completely different JavaScript driven over ride.

As you may have read in other topics I believe Nabble T&C bar you from removing the link completely unless you pay for Premium Support.