Can i add another administrator. ?

Geoff W
Hi all, my first post, it's also the first time i've used a nabble forum so be gentle.

My problem is i've added a forum to my website but the website is a joint venture, as the owner of the forum can i give my website partner administrator rights in the forum also, thanks.
Geoff.
Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: Can i add another administrator. ?

MrSun
Yes, while in the parent forum, click on Options > Users > Who are members? There should be a checkbox to the left of every name you add to the forum as members, check the one to the left of the one who you want to give admin privileges.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Can i add another administrator. ?

Geoff W
Thanks for that.