Can i add a second admin to my weebly website. ?

Can i add a second admin to my weebly website. ?

Geoff W
This post was updated on .
As my Weebly website is a joint venture i need my partner to be able to edit the site also, is it possible to do this. ?
Thanks.
Geoff.
Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: Can i add a second admin to my weebly website. ?

MrSun
Nabble isn't part of Weebly. So this wouldn't work. Nabble is a website for you to embed forums and Weebly has an element that allows you to embed those forums onto your website. You can suggest this to be a new feature on Weebly by clicking here.
PM | Profile | Posts