Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

Theunknown9
Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored  ? Is there any way ? Please reply to this as soon as possible !

Re: Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

GregChapman
Give more details!

Who uploaded them, administrator, another user or you?
Who deleted them, administrator, another user or you?
Are the files in an old post that no one has visited?

- because I don't think the obvious answer of "just upload them again" is quite what you are looking for.

Re: Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

Theunknown9
well one of the users deleted all his folders in our forum and now our posts in that folder also got deleted  i want to privately message the forum name and administrator

Re: Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

☪Not_A_Admin

Re: Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

bheibheqoh
WTF is this??

Re: Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored

bheibheqoh
Theunknown9 wrote
Can files that have been deleted from forum be restored  ? Is there any way ? Please reply to this as soon as possible !
Just get over it. It is just a small lost of posts from a worthless guy. and we still running up good and the forum is better now. I just design it like a vbulettin wordpress forum. http://forum.animeron.info ..
so we gonna head for a new start since Kripa is back and lucky will be back soon after his vacation is over.