Can a Nabble forum be converted to an archive of a list?

Can a Nabble forum be converted to an archive of a list?

Graham Perrin
When I created
http://macfuse.975588.n3.nabble.com/
I created it as a forum, not an archive of a list.

Can a forum e.g. 975588 be converted,
to an archive of a list?

If no conversion, then can I
1) begin a new list archive of http://groups.google.com/group/macfuse discussions
then
2) move that new Nabble node to somewhere around the 975588 area?

If I can't move the node, then can the move be done by Nabble support?

Side note: I wonder why I didn't create an archive in the first place. Was there a time when Nabble could not archive a Google group?

Many thanks (and sorry for not contributing recently — my focus has been elsewhere).

Re: Can a Nabble forum be converted to an archive of a list?

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, we can convert the forum into a mailing list archive. This option is not available from the interface, but Nabble admins can make this change. Should we go ahead and do that?

conversion of macfuse.975588.n3.nabble.com to an archive of a list

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
… Nabble admins can make this change. Should we go ahead and do that?
Yes, please do.

I have an archive nabble-backup-MacFUSE_001.zip (thanks for that neat feature) — so I'm not too fussed about preservation of the two pinned folders, one pinned topic and other content that's already there — but if the conversion to an archive of a list can preserve the existing content, please do preserve it.

Many thanks for this (and for your reply under
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/-tp6096471p6096471.html).

Re: conversion of macfuse.975588.n3.nabble.com to an archive of a list

Hugo <Nabble>
Done, please take a look. It should archive new messages without problems.

Nabble interface to the Google Group for MacFUSE - thanks

Graham Perrin
Thanks! I'll review after https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/macfuse gains a recent post.

Re: Nabble interface to the Google Group for MacFUSE - thanks

Graham Perrin
Working as expected.

My most recent post through the Google groups interface is represented as
<http://macfuse.975588.n3.nabble.com/-tp2664491p2664491.html>.

I'll move this topic to the Resolved area. Thanks again.