Can I make a forum or (especially) a sub-forum private?

Can I make a forum or (especially) a sub-forum private?

SiobhanOLS
I would like to make one of my subforums private so that only members that I somehow designate are able to see and post to that forum.  Can I do that?  How?

Re: Can I make a forum or (especially) a sub-forum private?

SiobhanOLS
OK.  I figured out how to make a forum private.  Now I am wondering what is the difference between a Registered user and a Member.  Is Member something only I can designate?  If so, this might just rock.  Please let me know.

Re: Can I make a forum or (especially) a sub-forum private?

MrSun
Sure is :-)
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Can I make a forum or (especially) a sub-forum private?

SiobhanOLS
Yeah, I finally figured it out on my own, and found the way to restrict who can view and post, too.