Can I improve look of forum?

sarasara
My forum looks very dull and I wonder if I can alter the background color and so on? Grateful for advice,
thank you.
sara. :)
~FIGHT CULTURAL MARXISM~

Re: Can I improve look of forum?

Harvey
It's easy to do and fun.

On your main forum page:

OPTIONS >EDITOR > CHANGE APPEARANCE

There are templates to use or you can customize with very little knowledge of CSS.

Hugo is it considered ok for others to answer questions?

I've been asking alot and was trying to give something back.

Re: Can I improve look of forum?

sarasara
Why thank you very much harvey. I did as you said and it has improved tremendously. The only thing I have been unable to do is change the color of the title of the forum and would love to know how to turn it from white to red.
Bless,
sara.
~FIGHT CULTURAL MARXISM~

Re: Can I improve look of forum?

Harvey
I changed my title color but it didn't work the way the other changes did. It took a few hours before the change took effect.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on because after I made the change I changed it back since I saw no effect.

After trying again I noticed the next day the color was blue not gray.

Re: Can I improve look of forum?

sarasara
Thanks Harvey. I suppose I will just go with what I have. i must say the forum is very, very impressive the only problem I have now is how to make people aware of it.
~FIGHT CULTURAL MARXISM~

Re: Can I improve look of forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Changing the title color should be simple. Just go again to the "Options > Editor > Change appearance" page and add this CSS code:
#forum-title {
    color: red;
}
Save your changes. If the title doesn't change the color immediately, please try refreshing the page (press F5).

----
Harvey, thanks for the help. Users are always welcome to help and participate.