Can I have my same Nabble Forum on all three of my weebly sites at the same time ?

Can I have my same Nabble Forum on all three of my weebly sites at the same time ?

Tom Mcgreevy
Hi Guys.
I have my main weebly site at:
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
On this I have a very active Nabble forum.

I also have 2 other weebly sites
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
and
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE!
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com

I wish to have the same active forum as on my main site,  on my other 2 sites.   Can they all run at the same time on all 3 sites ?
And if so how do I embed the live forum into my other 2 sites ?

Many thanks in advance
Tom Mcgreevy ( Berkshire ,  England )
As a Special Thank You to all my readers, You are now able to Download both of my books straight to your computer, for the total price of only £4.20p (GBP). Go to Payment page on my main website by clicking this link:
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com/download-both-of-toms-books-for-the-amazing-price-of-only-pound420p-gbp.html

TOM MCGREEVY'S WEBSITES:

I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://im-a-soldier-get-me-out-of-here.weebly.com
POEMS FOR PAULA
http://poems-for-paula.weebly.com
POETRY FROM TOM MCGREEVY
http://poetryfromtommcgreevy.weebly.com
POETRY TO LAUGH WITH
http://poetrytolaughwith.weebly.com
POETRY FROM SPIRIT BY TOM
http://poetryfromspiritbytom.weebly.com
CANCER POETRY FROM TOM
http://cancerpoetryfromtom.weebly.com
I'M A SOLDIER...GET ME OUT OF HERE !
http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: Can I have my same Nabble Forum on all three of my weebly sites at the same time ?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, you can embed your forum in any number of sites if you have under Options->Embedding options->Redirect Users set to "Allow users to visit this URL to view this forum without embedding."

Right now you set your forum to always redirect to your current site, which means if you place the embedding snippet in your other sites, they will redirect.

http://tommcgreevy.webs.com

Re: Can I have my same Nabble Forum on all three of my weebly sites at the same time ?

Tom Mcgreevy
Many...many thanks Will
As always,  it all works a treat,  and I now have my nabble forum on all 3 of my sites !
You are a Star !
Tom