Can I email the registered users in my forum?

Can I email the registered users in my forum?

Kaskasero
Hi..

Can I email blast all the registered users in my forum?

If I have to inform all the registered users of my forum of something, is there a way for me to email them with just one single email being sent to all of them at the same time?

If there is, I can't seem to find the controls for it.
If not, why not?

Thanks. :)
"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.

Re: Can I email the registered users in my forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
A post in your forum will notify all subscribers (if any). We don't have a way to force an email to all registered users, although this has been asked before in this forum and we will probably create it in the next months (after finishing our top priority features). So, for now, you may try posting an announcement in your forum.