Can I approve people to post or better yet join my forum?

Can I approve people to post or better yet join my forum?

Speedy2010
With my current high price Vbulletin forum I am able to set it up where I have to give new registered members on my forum an appoveral before they can start to post on my forum.

I can not find away to do this on this Nabble forum. Is this true that I can not set it up this way?

I want it setup like this so that not any person can register on my forum and post at the same time. This means they could easily spam the forum and when I delete them, they can easily register again and post again over and over again with different ip 3s and things. People are just rude in this world.

Tony

Re: Can I approve people to post or better yet join my forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Tony, you can do this by clicking on "Options > Users > Who can view & post?". You should select that only members can create new topics and replies. If a non-member tries to post, he/she will see a form to request permission. Please let me know if you need help with this.

Re: Can I approve people to post or better yet join my forum?

Speedy2010
THANK YOU! I am very glad that you guys now have nabble set up this way. I thought I was going to have to pay a yearly fee to a forum host to have this done. You guys just saved me some money. Thank you so much!

To the new visitors that are looking in to putting up a forum on their website; this feature we are talking about here is huge to have you keep out all those spamming people that join your forum. You for sure can not go wrong now on using this free Nabble forum.

Keep up the great work!!

Happy customer,
Speedy