Can I add a share a topic or e-mail this article after a new post in News paper

Can I add a share a topic or e-mail this article after a new post in News paper

Indi-2
I need to Share my new posts with my friends,. is there a way to share a topic with friends in social net works or by e-mailing them?

Re: Can I add a share a topic or e-mail this article after a new post in News paper

Hugo <Nabble>
When you create a new message, you will see a "Email this post to..." link at the bottom of the text area. You can use this for now. In some months we will add more share-this features to Nabble.