CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

CPF

CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

CPF
Help!

Please view:

http://www.andrewsandlin.com/test/test.html

When posting a new topic, the forum goes to a new page. Even though I have used javascript to keep all other pages to open in my div on the main page. And opening links in the forum are set in this new page.

Everything else seems to work as planned except when a user posts a new link.

Please view the above link and you will see what I am talking about...Nabble works great and I would love to use, but I am not sure how to control it better.

Anyone know how to correct this?

Re: CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

Hugo <Nabble>
Your page has several components that make it difficult to investigate. I think you should remove item by item until you find out what is messing the embedding. Is it possible for you to do this?

Re: CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

CedarPlainsFarm
Hugo,

OK. I removed many of the extra scripts.

But I am still getting the unexpected jump to a "new" page when choosing a new topic.

I do want it to work in the same div and without this "page refresh". Like links in the forum work.

Do you know what I mean? All other links in the forum app occur in the specified div, except when choosing to post a new topic.

Andrew

Re: CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

CedarPlainsFarm
Also, I am noticing that the link to the new topic indicates "n3.nabble.com/forum/NewNode.jtp[ETC]" rather than other links direct to "n3.nabble.com/Questions-Answers-f209461.html".

Do you see this discrepancy?

Re: CSS + post new topic + goes to new page

CedarPlainsFarm
Any stipulation on doctype? Mine is xhtml frameset....