CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
ITS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW AND I CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM? HOPE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

GregChapman
I can see/access it!

Be more specific. Do you have a login/password problem?

What are the symptoms? What screens to you reach? What error messages do you see?

Typing in upper case, i.e. SHOUTING, (considered a bit rude in most places on the Internet) could also suggest that you you are typing your password in the wrong case?

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Hi Greg!

Apologies, my keyboard was busted. Just bought a new one.

Anyway, reference to your query, I can not load my forum. In
particular, it only shows "Loading" in the status bar and a white
blank sheet on the screen and nothing else. Also, in my site, the
forum does not load. The status is only "Loading" as well.

Hope you could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

On 2/8/11, GregChapman [via Nabble Support]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can see/access it!
>
> Be more specific. Do you have a login/password problem?
>
> What are the symptoms? What screens to you reach? What error messages do you
> see?
>
> Typing in upper case, i.e. SHOUTING, (considered a bit rude in most places
> on the Internet) could also suggest that you you are typing your password in
> the wrong case?

*Thanks & Regards,

LALAKING PALABAN
www.lalakingpalaban.blogspot.com*

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Further to above, when I access my Forum, the address bar changes to
this: http://barako-palaban.971864.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=login_page&message=You+must+login+to+view+%3Ca+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fbarako-palaban.971864.n3.nabble.com%2F%22%3EBARAKO+PALABAN%3C%2Fa%3E&nextUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flalaking-palaban.971864.n3.nabble.com%2F

LALAKING PALABAN
www.lalakingpalaban.blogspot.com*

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

Omar
Same here... easy to access.
Need more details.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Hi Greg!
Hi Omar!

Apologies, my keyboard was busted. Just bought a new one.

Anyway, reference to your query, I can not load my forum. In
particular, it only shows "Loading" in the status bar and a white
blank sheet on the screen and nothing else. Also, in my site, the
forum does not load. The status is only "Loading" as well.

Furthermore, when I access my Forum, the address bar changes to

Thanks in advance.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

GregChapman
The link you post is normal. That is what I see in my address bar once your black background login screen appears for your forum.

This begins to sound like a server, firewall or browser issue to me and I'm not sure that I have too many ideas for those problems.

Nabble does recognise that there is a problem with their code and the Opera browser when a forum is embedded, but your issue doesn't appear related to that.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Thanks Greg!

This just confirms my thoughts as well. I receive updates through my email by posts made by members that comes from other countries. I am currently accessing this forum from the Philippines. Does this mean that nabble is down in this country? I hope one of the Nabble team would take notice of this one. Being down in 1 country is not so a small issue.

But why can I access the Nabble support forum? i think there is a problem with my ISP then.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

GregChapman
lalakingpalaban wrote
But why can I access the Nabble support forum? i think there is a problem with my ISP then.
It is strange and does suggest that it's not the Nabble servers being blocked, but some sub-domain.

Can you reach any of the other Nabble-based forums from the main Nabble page?

If it is just your own site that you can't reach it begins to sound like a cookie problem. Have you tried clearing them from your browser?

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Still the same result. Have already deleted my cookies automatically and manually.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

GregChapman
I'd had a thought!

I've just re-read your original post. The only time I see a "Loading" message is when the forum is loading, i.e. once you are through the Login screen.

Can you confirm that you do see that, and what is failing to load is the main forum, after you've negotiated the login process?

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Unfortunately i can't get through to any page at all. Even the log-in window.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

GregChapman
You haven't answered my other question:
Can you reach any of the other Nabble-based forums from the main Nabble page?

I'm wondering if the effect is limited to just your site, or anything on the n3.nabble.com server. Clearly you are reaching n2.nabble.com if you are posting here.

If it really is just your site, then I have to conclude that the issue is with your ISP - unless anyone else has any better theories.

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

mywaytoo
Have you tried powering off, and then on again??? I guess you have... but you never know...
Anne

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

Omar
Are there more than one ISP in the Philippines?
Try to get a friend using another ISP to try and log on?

We can all access it just fine, so its certainly a problem on your end. Just a matter of tracking it down now...

Re: CAN NOT ACCESS MY NABBLE FORUM

lalakingpalaban
Already contacted my ISP and they are currently checking my status. Seems like there are some cases just like mine as well. Some of their clients have difficulty accesing some sites.

Thanks for the help guys!