Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

JBWolverine
It was reported today that there is a "404" error from Page 1 of the "Conversations With Micromem Management" topic when a person tries to advance to any other page of that topic.

When backing into the same topic by using the LAST MESSAGE link, everything seems to work okay in terms of navigating through the topic except when you get to Page 1, where the 404 message pops up again.

I have tried other topics as a spot check, and they seem to work okay.

Thanks for your help

--JB  (Micromem private forum administrator)

Re: Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

Pedro
Which forum are you talking about?

Re: Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

JBWolverine
Hello Pedro

Micromem

http://micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com/

Thank you

--JB

To be more explicit, the page with a navigation problem is http://micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com/Conversations-with-Micromem-Management-td5932899.html

Re: Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

Pedro
I don't know why but this post was breaking the page:
http://micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com/Conversations-with-Micromem-Management-tp5932899p7281416.html
I've edited, now your forum is ok.

Re: Broken (internal) NABBLE link for Micromem Topic?

JBWolverine
Thank you very much.

--JB