Brilliant Idea to show avatar

indonewyork
Hi, I just wanted to say that whoever had that idea to show an avatar on the thread list is brilliant. kudos to him/her. When is the private forum feature going to be active anyways?

Re: Brilliant Idea to show avatar

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for the feedback. We always had this feature but we just didn't default to show the avatar because we not sure if everybody likes avatars. So, we leave the option to the user, if the user clicks the little  icon, then they see avatars.

We only started to default showing the avatar for the "last post" column recently. I am glad you like it. We can also default to show the avatar of the thread starter. Do you think that will be better?

Re: Brilliant Idea to show avatar

indonewyork
I think it would be better if we could set it as default, it's more fun, colorful and less boring. If differs nabble from other forums. I feel so overwhelmed that I actually have new ideas from that tiny avatar thing, thanks so much guys, you guys rock

Re: Brilliant Idea to show avatar

skysenshi
Hm. My question is on the opposite end...how do I disable the avatar by default? Not on the posts, but on the sub-forums themselves (they show up on the right of the folder icons and just before the sub-forum name). I don't really like to see my face in every sub-forum and I'm a bit horrified to think that everyone else will see that, too, as if having my avatar on my post isn't enough. Hehe. (We're using real pictures so I can remember everyone.)
I'm a woman, hear me roar!
http://www.skysenshi.com

Re: Brilliant Idea to show avatar

Hugo <Nabble>
You can try changing your application type to "board" (Options > Editor > Change application type).

Re: Brilliant Idea to show avatar

skysenshi
Oh wow, thanks!!! That looks so much cleaner. Better!
I'm a woman, hear me roar!
http://www.skysenshi.com