Border around Forum

Harvey
I am trying to put a 2px solid border around my forum. I've tried 2 things and both haven't worked the way I want.

First - to me the logical way within the embed widget i have put this code around the nabble code:

(Nabble Code Here)

No matter what I do with margins or padding - I still get a 4 pixel error on the bottom border only. Left, top and right borders are perfect, but the bottom border is 4 px OUTSIDE of the area I want to border.

Then I went into nabble and tried a CSS solution:

body, .nabble, .nabble . {
padding:0px, 0px, 0px, 0px;
border:2px solid #aabbcc;
}

This gives me a border that is tight around the forum border, which until now I didn't realize is smaller than the Iframe. Again no matter how I change margins or padding I can't make it work.

Ideas?

Re: Border around Forum

Harvey
I figure this one out. Use the HTML code in the widget. Not the CSS version

I had a piece of bad code a nonbreaking space that was messing me up!

Doh!
HTTPS Please!