Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
This email came back to me, so I post it here:

If you even once more threaten to delete just one of my writings, I will never again post there [here] and will warn everyone away in the most vehement terms, and I have a voice.  I very much like the program despite its fixable problems, but that one is totally unacceptable because it constitutes book burning out of pure selfishness.  You don't have a clue!
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hugo <Nabble>
Please read this help article:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=53

Could you please post a link to one of your writings that shouldn't be deleted?

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
I'm pretty sure I wasn't speaking Moon talk.

http://n2.nabble.com/H1N1-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-td3783424.html
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Could you please forward the email to fschmidt@nabble.com ?

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
I did.  It wasn't good, though.  Your boss isn't exactly the brightest spot on the planet, is he?  I'll respond with that email's reply when I find the time.  It's not good, though.

God bless!
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
I found time.  This is what that bozo said in reply to my email in which I said exactly what I did above:

wrote
These posts were removed from the forum.  So the reason they became
inactive is because they were already removed.  You can ask the forum
admin why they were removed.  Or you could create your own forum and
move these threads there and keep them that way.

If you think about it, Nabble is much less "book burning" than most
forum system.  Under most forums, if the admin removes a post, it is
deleted and gone.  Nabble is difference [different] in that a removed post simply
becomes an isolated independent entity that the author can then choose
to save.  Does this make sense?
I don't know how to deal with sophists because they're too dangerously ignorant to deserve this planet ever again.  Watch this.  He said he destroyed my postings and here says he didn't.  I went, "Huh? what? huh? what? huh?"  I sussed it:  He has two heads he constantly bangs against each other, right?  That's my sexual humor when you connect the dots.  Why would anyone work for such a total moron?

------------

Uh oh, I just noticed that the guy who emailed me is Franklin Schmidt.  Uh oh, Spaghettios!  Okay, listen, pal.  You burn books.  It's irrefutable that you do this.  Why are you denying you do such reprehensible things, and why would you do that to Hahnemannian literature?  I am all ears.  This is going to good, too, right?  I mean, you seem to practice this stuff, right?
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Just to be clear, "removed" is different from "deleted".  "Removed" means these posts still exist but are not in the forum.  They exist on their own.  There is no sophistry here, only confusion on your part.

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
Clever sophistry, Bubba.  It disappeared and isn't available for people to see, but you didn't destroy it, right?  You went to school to learn such specious logic, right?  Let me guess the class:  Sophistry 101, right?  Or would it be Cunning, Deceit and Subterfuge 101?  Is there a difference?  You paid for both classes, though, didn't you?  You passed with honors in both of them, too, didn't you?  So, do I correctly understand that such stuff is endless with you?  Show me some more, sir.  You're a hoot.

More important to me and surely everyone in the future, you didn't answer my question:  Why do you destroy the literature of Hahnemannian homeopaths?  The Nazis did that.  What does that say about you, sir?  My guess is that you're instead a liberal, though, what arcane sources call "Creation's most dangerous fool."  Liberals allow tyrants to come to power because they engage in endless sophistries.  Wanna see an arcane description of liberals?  It will make you squirm and scurry off back to your hole, but that would be good for you, wouldn't it?  However, tell us why you're a God-damned liberal only after you answer my question, please.  This is going to be good, I am sure.  Why do you destroy the writings of Hahnemannian homeopaths?  Drum roll . . .

Further, I see that you pricks destroyed quite a lot of my postings meant to save people from being murdered by God-damned allopaths.  They paid you, right?  No, they don't have to pay fools like you to do evil things because you're sufficiently ignorant to be dangerous.  Let us hope that you have a very short life expectancy so that you can't any longer act as vehicles of Hell.  Tic toc goes the clock, and let it run fast so that you're soon back in Hell.
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
Let me point out a tremendously ridiculous bozo error with this site that's directly related to what I just said above.  If somebody deletes something, everything that was posted after that goes to La La Land.  What the phook!

Here's a really good example.  First go here:  http://www.discoverhealthforum.com/, click "Conventional" and then "Vaccines" and then the thread titled "H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine."  (BTW, why do we have to click all of those things, why don't the URLs on this site take us right to the postings, and why aren't they numbered for easy reference and hundreds of other ridiculous questions consequent from the carelessness and irresponsibility of fools?  An equally good bozo error immediately occurs whenever you do what I just requested:  The links don't bring up a new window, so you have to constantly click the back button to see what you were initially looking at.  That's pretty ridiculous, isn't it?).  Next go here to see what was deleted due to the idiotic programmers of this site:  http://n2.nabble.com/Re-H1N1-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-td4019580.html#a4019580.  How the hell did all of that disappear if not due to tremendously careless and irresponsible idiots among the programmers of this ridiculous site?

Stand up and take a bow, Franklin, but be sure to first fart in somebody else's face to further prove what a useless moron you are.  What fun, huh?  Unfortunately, I will soon tire of this because fools are simply too dangerous for anyone to long have truck with them.  You can again bow, Franklin.
Albert
Home forum:  www.OtherHealth.com w/ the same username.
"A case well taken is half cured," but that doesn't mean the use of gestalts. The Law of Similars doesn't allow for such imprecision, and Hahnemann never said otherwise.
Website:  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Cath-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
Thank you, sweetheart.  That's helpful.  What instructions, though?  I won't talk to those people anymore, so do you want to help?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Book Burning at Nabble

Hahnemannian444
Cath wrote
In the notification email . . .
The what?
Cath wrote
Franklin has now said that someone deleting their account or post won't cause this problem again.
My hero!  I'll let you fix all of my problems.