Blog scrolling

TulStig33-Mark
At the moment- my blog only shows a few posts- is it possible to make it scrollable so readers can return to the first post if they want to? This without making the 'window for the blog longer?
Thanks
Mark
MARK

Re: Blog scrolling

Hugo <Nabble>
Our embeddable applications resize the page automatically. Is this part not working for you? If not, then please let me know which browser (e.g., firefox, internet explorer, opera, etc.) you use.

RE: Blog scrolling

TulStig33-Mark

Tahnks for your reply,

N oit doesn’t appear to resize - I use ‘cometbird’ or ‘firefox’

RE: Blog scrolling

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your forum so that I can take a look.
Also, please check for JavaScript errors on the page.
TulStig33-Mark wrote
I use 'cometbird' or 'firefox'
Which version of firefox do you use?