Blog Deleted

ericbudzinski
Hello,

Here is the email I received from Nabble:

Dear user,

Your Nabble site " Bass & Brew" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://n3.nabble.com/backups/site_996709_980624154.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team

Can you please restore the blog?

Re: Blog Deleted

Re: Blog Deleted

gatestudio
I received a deleted blog message as well:

Dear user,

Your Nabble site "News and Events" has been deleted.

You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.

http://x6.nabble.com/backups/site_62821_2112820353.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team

Can you please restore it for me?

Re: Blog Deleted

Re: Blog Deleted

SysAdm_DEN

http://n5.nabble.com/backups/site_1109362_920815530.zip

http://x6.nabble.com/backups/site_59693_2113537040.zip

Sincerely,
The Nabble team

Can you please restore it for me?

Re: Blog Deleted

Pedro
I could only restore this one: http://2014.59693.x6.nabble.com.
Are you sure the other one is correct?

Re: Blog Deleted

kjfield
Can you look into this?

Hi,

My Nabble forum got deleted; my fault entirely.  Can you reinstate it?

http://after-school-mandarin-at-dfes-elementary-school.1094430.n5.nabble.com/

If this forum is deleted, your posts in this forum will be deleted.
You can see your posts here:

http://after-school-mandarin-at-dfes-elementary-school.1094430.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1

Thank you for your time.

KJField

Re: Blog Deleted

gatestudio
This blog has been deleted again even though a new entry has been made recently. Please restore it again…

Date: January 20, 2015 at 2:46:12 AM EST

Dear user,

Your Nabble site "OWWH blog" has been deleted.

http://n3.nabble.com/backups/site_999955_980532708.zip