"Blog Application" Character Limit for Blog Preview

"Blog Application" Character Limit for Blog Preview

weasy
Is there a way that I can limit how many characters appear in the preview for a blog post?

Also is there a way I can set how many posts appears on the blog applications home page instead of the default setting of 3?

Thanks!

Re: "Blog Application" Character Limit for Blog Preview

Mencey Melgar
Hi Weasy.

Right now, your main nabble page is in "News" type not "blog.

Go to Options > Application > Extras & Add-ons > Contents and read "Custom summary for Newspaper"

I didn't understand your second request, sorry
:) Helper

Re: "Blog Application" Character Limit for Blog Preview

weasy wrote
is there a way I can set how many posts appears on the blog applications home page instead of the default setting of 3?
The default isn't three but ten. Presumably you have adjusted the setting at some point. Go to:

Options  > Application > Change Appearance

Then on the Appearance toolbar:

Preferences > Topics per page > Blog > 10