Blank White Backround

Spacedout
Hello,

Sometimes when some members respond to a post their post is a blank white background.  You can not see anything other than their signature.  Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how I can advise them to avoid it?

http://www.videoastronomylive.co.uk/#!video-astronomy-live---chat/cct2

Many thanks

Karl

Re: Blank White Backround

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
I am not sure I understand what happens. Is it a temporary white background or is it persistent? Do you have any link or screenshot that could help us investigate the issue?
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Blank White Backround

Spacedout

Hello Hugo, sorry the link should have taken you straight to it but for some reason it takes you to the main forum, another query for next time.  Anyway please see screen grab.

Thanks

Karl

Re: Blank White Backround

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
Is that post still blank? Or is it correctly displayed if you reload the page?
You may click on "More > Permalink" on that post and send me the link so that I can see it.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.