Blank "Send Email To" Screen

Gary Lewis
I have a user that is getting a blank screen when trying to email another member.  It isn't a huge problem as he has that user's email address, but I thought I'd raise the issue in case others have the problem as well.

He is using a Samsung phone and tablet and Chrome as well as the native the browser on both.  And he said "I get the window, but it's totally unresponsive in Chrome and whatever browser Samsung uses.  I can't even get the keyboard to pop up."

I know that I don't have that problem with either Windows or iOS devices, so don't know that the problem is for him.  But, I thought I'd report it just in case.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Blank "Send Email To" Screen

haozwang<Nabble>
sorry for getting to this problem late. Did he see the rest of the page or just the embedded forum thats blank? if its the screen is completely blank it might be an issue with the host site