Better Message Editor

GOREmania
Is there a way to get a better message editor?   There's Insert Image, B, I, Link, and emote.  But there is no font color or font size.  I'd like such features

Re: Better Message Editor

GOREmania
To give you an idea of what I am saying, take a look at tinymce

Re: Better Message Editor

Hugo <Nabble>
You can change the colors of your text using the <font> tag.
Some examples:

Red size 3

#5566111

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Better Message Editor

GOREmania
true, but not everyone in the community is great with html.  And those that are may find it cumbersome to type out every time they want to change font. That's why I'd like a button or combobox to make it point and click (user friendly).  thanks for the responding