Banned users still posts

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
I banned a user id (which isn't a real user, it's "Linked In" accidental posts), but it still posts.

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Invitation-to-connect-on-LinkedIn-td7527236.html

Re: Banned users still posts

Pedro
Hi,
When You click on user's link -> ban user , you see two options "Ban this user" and "Delete all posts from this user". You have to mark both if you want the posts deleted too.

Re: Banned users still posts

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Thanks!  I'm pretty sure I banned the user quite a while back and the
user still adds new posts.  I always deleted the posts when I see them,
and more appear from the same user.  The user wasn't malicious; it's
just that the list posting address got snarfed by LinkedIn as a contact
and gets spammed occasionally.