Banned user

KS (Fester)
Hey Will- one of my gals said she got an email from you saying that she was banned by you.  It was address to some Catholic Charities.  Do you know what is going on?  If you look at the last page of Stupid you will see what she is saying.  It is Sexy would got message.  Thanks KS
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Banned user

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi KS, we didn't ban that user. If he/she was banned, posting in that forum wouldn't be allowed. I guess he/she got confused by some other message, but maybe you can post the full message here so that we can take a look.

Re: Banned user

KS (Fester)
I will forward to you what message she got.

Re: Banned user

KS (Fester)
This is what she got:
Fw: Membership Removed from ☆Fusion☆'s Damn Sexy Forum

Sent By:
jayne fitta   On: Sep 09/21/09 2:10 PM

From: Nabble <[hidden email]>
Subject: Membership Removed from ☆Fusion☆'s Damn Sexy Forum
To: [hidden email]
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 3:22 AM

Dear sexy,

Efoer has removed you from the list of members of "☆Fusion☆'s Damn Sexy Forum".
http://n2.nabble.com/Fusion-s-Damn-Sexy-Forum-f3498106.html

You may contact the administrator to understand what happened:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=269232

To: "Kathy Albright" <[hidden email]>