Backup does not work

marihuanaaktien
Hi - can u pls help me? I Need a backup-SQL-file from my Forum. When i  generate the backup it alwasy seems to work, but i never receive any mail including the backup-data. What can i do now?
THX a lot for your help

tom

Re: Backup does not work

GregChapman
Can you confirm that you have checked your Spam folder. Some mail services will treat messages from Nabble as spam.

Re: Backup does not work

marihuanaaktien
Hi Greg, thx for your answer - yes i can confirm that - my spam Folder is empty , too :(

Re: Backup does not work

marihuanaaktien
have you got a possibility to send me the backup SQL-file?

Re: Backup does not work

GregChapman
I can't. I'm just a Nabble user.

You'll need to post the URL of your forum if Nabble staff are to investigate further.

Re: Backup does not work

marihuanaaktien
ah ok..this is my Forum URL
http://forum.75983.x6.nabble.com/
what do u think i  should  do now?

Re: Backup does not work

haozwang<Nabble>
Ok let me take care of this.

Re: Backup does not work

marihuanaaktien
Hey - thx a lot. I don`t want to annoy you with my Problem, you helped me so much These days. Isn`t there a possibility to make a backup on my own?
thank you very much for your help

Re: Backup does not work

haozwang<Nabble>
I thought it worked 3 days ago? here is another sql file link...
http://x6.nabble.com/backups/backup_marihuanaaktien.sql