Back button doesn't return to the expected page

Back button doesn't return to the expected page

tv-true admin
Using Chrome 2.0 or Opera 9.5, I select any of the external embedded forums shown on http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=36, then I press the back button but I am not returned to the nabble page, instead I am stuck at "JBoss Netty" or "Plone" etc.

Using IE7 and Firefox3 the back button takes me back to the nabble page as expected.

What's going on here ?

thanks
Robert

Re: Back button doesn't return to the expected page

Hugo <Nabble>
We will fix this bug soon.

Re: Back button doesn't return to the expected page

Graham Perrin
Workaround in Safari: going/clicking back twice, in rapid succession, will go back once.

Cross reference <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp1690041p1690041.html> and <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp2105650p2105650.html>.

Re: Back button doesn't return to the expected page

Graham Perrin
Not a show-stopper, but a fix for this would be very useful.

(Expecting to use Nabble extensively during a tune-up of Plone on Friday 11 December.)