BE HONEST... Should I give up now?

mywaytoo
QUOTE http://naml.nabble.com/News-f4580605.html
The idea is to release new versions independently of the old versions and let users upgrade their custom code when they have time. Nabble will support a fixed number of versions and users will be forced to upgrade their code when they reach a version that is not supported anymore. For now, serious users should contact the Nabble premium support in order to maintain their changes up-to-date and not worry about core upgrades.
UNQUOTE

Anne

Re: BE HONEST... Should I give up now?

GregChapman
Well, I know that, as things stand, I'm close to my limit.

http://naml.nabble.com says "you must understand how to create a page with HTML and its related technologies (e.g., Cascading Style Sheets, Javascript, etc.)".

I know next to nothing about JavaScript, so know I will struggle. However, I do know that it is not that difficult, if I had the time and inclination to devote to learning it.

Where it places you, I don't know, but I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be beyond your capabilities.

Re: BE HONEST... Should I give up now?

Peter <Nabble>
Anne, this is only for custom code if you made any. And even if so, this warning is just for us to be free to upgrade the code to include more features and make the current ones easier to use or more powerful. Anyway this is not intended to be something frequent. It's more like "it may happen someday, we don't know, but lets warn users just in case".
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: BE HONEST... Should I give up now?

mywaytoo
GregChapman wrote
Where it places you, I don't know, but I'm pretty certain it wouldn't be beyond your capabilities.
Like you, I'm sure that I could get something done, somehow... but what worries me is that there might be 'other' surprises awaiting us around the corner...

Anne